Friday, August 12, 2011

How do i choose between the two men im in love with?

One is an ex drug addict and in drug court he is my ex. We were married. Almost 29 yrs. I always suspected he was cheating on me and I found out for sure just after our 25th year. I divorced him after 4 yrs of trying to repair our marriage. He didn't want divorce. And last 3 yrs Has terrorized me and son calling himself fighting 6or me. He finally gave up a month ago when he found out I was still with man been with for 2 and half yrs. This man is a newly reformed acoholic n christian. Ex is new christiam. This man is awesome and on fire for god. Besides my exs terrorizing. He and boyfriend are good hearted hardworking loving kind men who will do anything 4 me. Ex is passionate boyfriend is laidback calm. I have 16 year old son with ex he wants dad n I back together n is a rebellious teen. I love both men but love boyfriend. More. But have been cheating on occasion with ex. Ex got hew girl n I went running to him. Now in mess cause he believes we are getting back together n I can't break his heart again. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment