Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What can I do or take to stop myself from getting sick on airplanes!!!?

I get horribly nauseous and light headed everytime I fly on an airplane. I don't fly too often, maybe 3-4 times per year, but when I do, I literally feel like I want to die! On a flight from Salt Lake City to Washington D.C. last year, I stood in the back of the plane with the flight attendants for the entire 5 hour flight where I threw up maybe a dozen times. It has gotten so bad that I have skipped out on family vacations because I cannot even fathom trying to last on a flight. I love traveling and this condition has made me miss opportunities in my life that I will never get again. I have tried dramamine, bonine, ginger, wristbands, and even valium. Nothing works. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need something that works! I am supposed to go to NYC in 2 months and am actually dreading it, even though I know it is an incredible opportunity. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment