Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to meet in the middle with my mom?

First of all, just please get this straight..i love my mom, she's my best friend, and i can tell her anything, and respect that she takes care of me and loves me..but i just want to know how i can try and talk to her, and meet in the middle with her..sometimes i feel her beliefs and punishments can be a little..unnecessary. It's summer where i live, and i'm all excited, first summer of highschool, and can't wait to have fun with my friends and make it great! My mom typically gives me a lot of freedoms..compared to last year, its amazing and i'm very happy she has. I love my friends, i have some of the best friends in the world, and they help make my life amazinh, and i love talking to them and being with them. My mom lets me text and stuff during the day, but she won't let me text past 11 at night..which, i understand is lateish, but i really do like talking to my friends and being up all night, what teenager doesn't? I don't get why she won't let me..and yes, i made a disrespectful move, and use skype and a texting app so i could talk to then past 11 (she cut my texting off past 11) and she found out, and got upset. The main issue really with this, is i stay up really late, and sleep in all hours of the day, but hey, its summer, i don't really do much..i just want to see if theres anyway i can try to talk to her, and make her understand that i realy do want to talk to my friends, and that it is summer, and i want to be to stay up late..can anyone give me any suggestions? Again, i respect my mom, and am not "rebellious". I just want a little more freedom with this..and please don't be rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment