Thursday, August 4, 2011

I took Emergency Contraception Plan B?

On Saturday, My boyfriend and I had intercourse and we always have protected sex using a condom. However, not knowing, it broke suddenly. My private area began to hurt during the intercourse, but I didn't really know why, but I ignored it. After he finished, he got up and in shock, it broke. I didn't even feel anything when he finished. I was so scared. He immediately got his mother and we told her we've had intercourse protected, but it broke. Fortunately, his mother was understanding and went to a nearby clinic ASAP. She bought the morning after pill. I took Dramamine and waited for an hour and then took the pill soon afterwards. I'm really scared and was curious if anyone had to go through this as well? We're both 16 and I'm definitely not ready for a baby yet and neither is my boyfriend. Do you think this will be very effective? And why did my private area start hurting? 10 points to best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment