Friday, August 5, 2011

How do I stop feeling so bummed about someone's death?

I downloaded all of the Jackass and watched all episodes of Viva La Bam, cKy and the Movie Haggard about a week before Ryan Dunn passed away, after watching all the shows and the movies I started looking him up and watching all of his video and I had become a really big fan of his. Then on monday I woke up at about 10 am I was so excited to watch Viva la Bam again just because Ryan was so funny. I logged in on Facebook and saw that one of my friends posted R.I.P. Ryan Dunn, I looked up some information and found it was true, I was pissed and sad at the same time because when I found someone who was really funny and I looked up to he passed away...Then I watched the interview of Bam Margera and he was crying and I had never seen Bam cry before, not even in Jackass I felt even worst. Now every time I remember Jackass, Ryan or Bam I just get so sad, and I don't understand it because he was not a family member, I didn't knew him or anything and even now almost 2 weeks after he died I still feel like it was today that happened :(

No comments:

Post a Comment