Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Am I too innocent for a 15 year guy?

Ok, so I'm not completely innocent, I do crack a few sexual jokes and stuff but that's only for fun and stuff so yeah. All my friends have started drinking, smoking and doing other illegal acts which really disappoint me. One of my friends told me to lighten up and join them. I have never done anything remotely rebellious. I mean, the worst thing I have ever really done when it comes to stuff like that is asking my mother for a sip of wine at age 10 (I was rejected), and I don't really see the fun in getting drunk on weekends, or sit around doing pot. All I'm wondering is that I know people 'experiment' in their teen years but I kinda wanted everything to stay... innocent. So the question is, am I too innocent or weird for a 15 year old guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment